STALKERIFFIC

I was having breakfast with my mum at a nearby coffee shop near my place. While we were waiting for the food, i didn't have much to do other than playing around with my phone so I decided that i would go "hunting" for a person to stalk. (ha ha that sounded a little wrong) 

I paced up with this lady, a waitress's act and she was slouching on an empty seat, scribbling on her notepad and when her name was called to get the orders, she stood up angrily and somehow dragged her feet to the table. While the customer was contemplating what he should have, i saw the lady tapping her foot impatiently. She then raised her voice and said "that's all ah? nothing else?"... then she placed the orders and went back to her seat.

well somebody must have pissed this lady off.

No comments:

Post a Comment