7th

for class today we learned about mirror image and Nikki was my partner. She was leading the act and I had to follow her every move. I think we started well until it was my turn to lead. I tried to come up with some creative, but i just couuld not come out with proper moves. We tried doing yoga balancing poses and both of us just looked like wobbly statues. We took turns and I also tried doing star jumps while Nikki followed me but our timing kept getting off track. Later we joined ee wern and weiren into this abstract movement thingy... I had fun. I did, but we didn't really come up with the negative and positive movements. we tried tangling but it seemed that everyone was also doing the same... so we danced around, and we also came up with a movement similar to the kids game, london bridge. hmm. 

After that, we did some stage combat and my partner was Mark. I had the opportunity to punch a big guy in the face :D At first we practiced punching the air and falling. I was the puncher while Mark was my victim. In order to make the punch look real, i was to smack his palm creating the sound of being punched in the face. To perfect our act, we practiced several times and poor Mark 's wrists were already hurting. In the midst of practicing, out of the blue he shouted "fuck you bitch" and i was shocked for a moment there but turns out it was just to perfect his act -_- gee thanks. We gave our best when it was our turn to perform. It was fun fun fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment