My body just bent forward with my arms hanging in the air. There was a jumpy song in the background and we were all dancing and swaying to the side and jumped each time they sang "JUMP!" Apparently we were being filmed by an imaginary camera and the first thing that hit me was new years eve! (like the scene in FRIENDS where they were filming for new years eve)
Next we did this balancing act and my partner was nikki (since we had to find someone of the same height...) First we had to get up by only balancing our backs which i had a hard time getting up. I really disappointed my partner in this. I'm just not good at balancing... We also had to balance elbow to elbow, nose to shoulder and much more.
Later we played a trusting where it was about trusting your peers that they would be there to back you up whenever you fall, no matter if you fall to the front, back or even sideways. There will always be someone to put you back on your feet then later lift you up. Mr Rey did a demonstration for us to understand it even better. The second person we lifted was Azri and due to the people, I was pushed out of the crowd and I tried to find a space and where they needed my help. I was picked out next because they needed someone petite. I felt like a BALL, while I was getting pushed from every direction. When i was being lifted, all i wanted to do was open my eyes and look around but i didn't.
We were then divided into groups where each of us had to be carried while practicing to the beat of the song. The group that I was in did the "Superman", the wheelbarrow and a couple of lifts. We came up with the lifts from some experience of cheerleading (to be honest, i miss cheerleading a loooooot). Each time we were being lifted we'd have to shout "TA-DAAAAH!" Had a really fun session. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment