As usual, we did our “walkabout” and played passing the ball but this time we had to switch places and while we were doing that, we would have to act out our love and compassion as well as hatred among each other. Firstly, it was a little weird for me as all eyes were on the both of us and I got nervous. Second, my mind went blank and i didnt know what to put up and instead, i just smiled and blew an awkward kiss to my partner.
Later then, we played a different game where Mr Rey would throw the ball to whoever and the rest would have to run to the person and freeze, with their acts connecting together. The next thing i knew, I ended up with the ball with both my arms in the air, surrounded and almost of everyone’s hands were all over my head. (why? i have no idea)
We wrapped up the day with our “stalking” sketch. I did really bad in this. I couldn’t bring a dialogue up and all i went was “okay… okay… okay…”. After that all i wanted to do was bang my head on the wall. I tried practicing it at home (well just for like a few seconds) but when i went up, i couldn’t pull it off.
I freaked out while trying to get adress eye contact to the audience. NOOOO i failed miserably
No comments:
Post a Comment