Second!


Second!

Today, we did something different for this class. We played the ball game again but this time, we have to remember the name of our friends. I had a hard time as I could only remember their faces. Heh.
Later we did a much different activity where we had to walk in circles and pair up with a random partner and play the staring game. We cam about finding our likes and dislikes about them as well as imagining them on their first day of school. It was a pretty simple task except the awkward eye contact. I could maintain mine, (tried to do it as if I’m staring into someone’s soul) but it broke off when the other person looked somewhere else and I couldn’t help but look away too, to break off the awkwardness. All I had in mind was what the other person was thinking about me, especially what she/he disliked about me.
After a couple of rounds, we adjourned to a different activity where were given a word and had to act to it. Thid applied to everyone in the group and we also had to cooperate amongst each other. It was really complicating at first but then i got the hang of it later on. I really did not expect myself to raise up my arm when it came to “body odour”… and also almost everyone came up with pinching their noses.
To wrap up the day, we had an impromptu act where would have to pull off a scene whether it would be cooking or sweeping which would look surreal. There was also no props given or whatsoever. I just really hope that I can pull off what i came up with on Tuesday! Also, I have to work on my facial expressions too. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment