Just. Got. Into. My. First. Accident
This morning I was heading home from college right after a test. Being a person who hates driving slow, I slid to the right lane as it was clear and i sped my way through till i saw smooth flowing traffic. The car infront of me was going slow and the nearer i got to it, i realized it wasn't moving at all. I braked instantly and BAM! My car rammed right on it's boot. I thought it was a dream and kept pinching myself to realize that i was in deep shit. It was a thrilling and an exciting sensation which drove me to do it again but i managed to get a hold of myself. Its's the feeling when you get when you play bumper cars but this was on the road. This was the REAL DEAL!!!
(i love playing bumper cars btw).
When the passenger got down, he gave me a thumbs up with a mixture of an angry and smiley look on his face which sent a message saying "pandai la kau ni" which meant "smart alec". Surprisingly, he smiled and came up and told me to take a chill pill while i called my dad. Through the rear mirror I could see the traffic behind getting congested so I told him to settle it somewhere else or everyone would be at cursing us. When I hit the brakes to switch to the Drive gear, my hands were shaking and my legs turned jelly-like. It turns out that the cars hit like a domino effect as the car before hit the emergency brakes which cause the second car, (the one which i hit) to brake at the same time but i did not see it coming. The back of my car was also damaged by another driver but I didn't realize until they told me... and also the person ran off. Idiot.
No comments:
Post a Comment