AUTHORITY & POWER

This happened to me when I was 14. I was not a mini rebel or anything but I learned to adopt to using vulgarities in my everyday life. There was this teacher in high school who loved picking on me. She would make every small mistakes i make, turning them into big deals and also giving other teachers a bad impression. In my school, the teachers would always have their gossiping sessions in the staff room. Throughout my life in school, I was never once the teacher's pet, no matter how well i behaved or did my best. There was always this sense of dislike against me. One morning right before her class, i confronted her. I told her it wasn't nice about her to badmouth me to the entire staff room and that I didn't like the attention which was given to me. She told me she was just fooling around. (what did i do to piss this woman off -.-) She told me that it was all fun and laughter, and that I did not have to take it so seriously. I mouthed the word "bitch" and she got a hold of that and the next thing i knew, i ended up sitting in the principal's office. Sigh. Eversince then, she never really did spoke to and talked about me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment