Eighth

In the morning before class, i checked my emails and i came across a post saying that our midterm was this THURSDAY. i was panicking and freaking out and ahh! how are we suppose to get ready in a day? when i got to class, turns out that it was a typing error. thank goodness.


Today as a class, we acted out as an aggression machine and we had to come up with sounds repeatedly. I came up with guns and began shooting the person infront of me. We all took part in being part of an aggression machine and turned into a loving machine which was spreading kisses and love towards Nikki as she was the last to join us.

Later we did our stage combat again and this time, I was the victim while Mark played the "hitter". At first he was patting my stomach and it was as if he was patting a cow... or a pet and that made me felt really ticklish and I could not hold it up which the both of us ended up bursting into laughter while everyone in the hall was being plain serious. It was really weird and awkwarddd having someone patting my tummy. I had to control myself and stop giggling or we'd be kicked out. We were the second to be picked out to perform and all i needed to control myself. I'd imagine that there was no one in the room, only the both of us.

Awhile later we joined Nikki and Weiren into this abstract movement dance thingy, which was the same as last class but this time, we managed to get the hang of it. We did some sort of dance where  there were forces of attraction and also repelling against one another. The guys came up with one jumping over one another and we all just let loose of ourselves by jumping, twisting and twirling along with weird hand motions. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment