After that, we went to our space with an imaginary gust of air in our hands and we have to mold them into objects. I decided i was going to mould the air in my hands into this...

a red velvet birthday cake (looks delicious!)
My partner was syahirah and we had to exchange our imaginary objects with each other. At first, she showed me a phone in her palms, and it was touch screen. When she swiped the bottom, i instantly knew it was an iphone. I was pretty happy that i could guess it easily. When it was my turn, i showed her a round but flat object and placed candles on top and lighted them.
Afterwards, we were separated into two groups playing tug of war. I have never been in the game before because my high school team mates thought i was small and i was not capable of tugging the rope. I was always at the side, cheering for my teammates. After 18 years of existence i was finally qualified to join the game, but imaginary. I could feel blisters on my palms, the rough grass patches below my feet and under the scorching hot sun. My team mates were yelling "PULL!" and arms did as told and the next thing we knew, we won! Later we had a second round and collapsed against one another after getting defeated by the opposing team.
Wrapped up the day with a miming act. We imagined ourselves hanging a picture on the wall and painting it afterwards. Amanda (my partner) and I, pretended we were Hansel and Gretel, coming across the gingerbread house and nibbling candies and cookies off the walls and roof. Next thing we know, we were locked up in the oven by the wicked witch!
Mr Rey gave us a pair assignment where we have to act out a small miming sketch. I am already looking forward to the next class! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment