Severnnn-teen

TODAY was the first meeting we had as a groupie. There was Wandy, Ain, Shahirah, Azri, Minkyeoung, Behnooh and yours truly :D

We did not know what we should come up with for our final performance so one of us suggested to share different stories of different genres to help us decide on what to do. The first topic we did was embarrassment, I definitely had a lot to say but what I experienced was a very personal thing but I did tell them about the incident where I got into a stranger's car by accident, which was written in the chagrin & embarrassment blog post. 

The next topic was romance. I LOVE ROMANCE NOVELS. Practically i loved anything that involves LOVE. It gives me this gooey feeling on the inside whenever I read a good story on love or accomplish a tough maths question. I personally had some encounters with love as well. It was a experience which I would never ever forget. I still felt sad when I told the story, it had a huge effect on me.

We hopped on to the next topic, which was horror. I personally never had any experiences because I refuse to acknowledge the existence of the supernatural. I do not know if they exist but I sure do not want to know as well. Wandy & Azri had a list of stories to tell us. Azri had some personal experiences himself and when they were talking about it, I could feel the goosebumps on my arm. 

Thus we concluded that we were going to do a horror themed play. :D Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment