25

FINALS IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW :')

Some problems we encountered today, the blood tablet did NOT work. It failed on us at the very last minute and also they seemed pretty..... old. We decided to find a substitution for it but it was too late. I just had to go on and perform with "imaginary" blood.

"2 minutes till showtime". The nervousness was already kicking in! & me being ME. I kept jumping and hopping around to shake it off but it my energetic movies came to no avail. I could not stop peeking from the holes behind the black boards. The amount of people..... is just too many. I think Wandy over-invited too many people. I was really happy that both my close friends were there to support me as well :D

Everything went well until scene 2. I was too nervous that I actually cried on stage. Since it was a crying scene, i cried even harder to make it seem surreal. I could feel that I was May, instead of Sher Ryn throughout the whole scene. I kind of exaggerated a little on my crying because I was literally screaming but all I can say right now is that, I gave my all this evening. I really hoped everyone enjoyed the play. 

The cheers and woos from the audience definitely lifted my spirits which lead to bringing up a more energetic performance. I tried really hard to not break out of character even though all eyes was on the screaming granny at the end. Thankfully I was able to resist and succeeded. 

I am so glad that both our groups did really well today. This is one of the most memorable course I've ever taken throughout my experience in ADP. Although it is Mr Rey's last semester here, I am really glad to be taken under his wing. I have learned so much from this class and also got out of my comfort zone. Thank you Mr Rey. All the best to you in future. See you this thursday! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment