Feeve-teen

Today's exercise was about picking up random words while conversing with a partner. Mine was Ainan and we both came up with talking about the subject we both love and he was ranting something regarding molecules (i think?), while I was just yabbing away about my love for MATHS, about how much I L-L-LO-LOVVVV-LOVEDDD it. I began explaining to him that after solving a question each time, there would be  this feeling where it gives a huge relief and a sense of satisfation. It makes me feel like the world a better place. :D Anyways, it was hard to catch up with Ainan in the first place but i got the hang of it during the second round. He was talking about the experience he had when he was in Egypt while I was talking about how much I missed baking. I caught up with one of his words, which was a "RAT" and we just went about talking about a cake in a shape of a rat which exploded and that there was red goo everywhere. I got to pair up with Matt later and we were talking about unsatisfying problems/things in our lives. We sort of ran out of topic and ended up talking about disatisying things our mothers did for/to us, but it was all well!

Later, a couple of us went up on stage and debated about argumentative issues that we the nation are facing. Whether it was about the environment, taxes or dissatisfying political issues. I had an environment topic which I was going to talk about but someone came up earlier and talked about it before I did. :(((( It kinda brought up an imaginative and lively scene where a leader was advocating the public about all sorts of awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment