Hmm, so basically our "Malaysian Ghost Stories" was a little too complicating. It was supposed to be a group of students sitting around the campfire sharing ghost stories but we didn't get to do it. Mr Rey suggested that we did a bomoh ritual based on the mime putri, and we thought, "hey, why not?" it would still be a horror play except that we needed a possession to take place.
guess who had to play the role of the possessed girl? ME :-(
I honestly did not like the idea of it in the first place because there was no way I could be able to channel the inner ghost girl in me but everyone thought it was a great idea. Worst of all, I was told that there would be lots of screaming when playing the role of a possessed girl. SCREAMING isnt my thing at all! I would feel terrified and I would only scream whenever someone else did or when I was at the peak during a roller coaster ride. AHH! I hope i would be able to pull this off. *fingers crossed*
No comments:
Post a Comment