Stayed back after moral class for practice again today. Its a month to the date of performance & we've not come up with anything yet! Today we practiced screaming in one of the ADP classes while other students were busy studying for their finals. (SO HARDWORKING!)
With the help of minkyoung, i got to learn to develop my scream. Based on my last post, I could only scream whenever someone else does it first. This was BAD NEWS to my fellow group members. We also practiced the scene where the possessed girl was to be dragged out of the scene helplessly. I was sweeping the floor with my clothes and to be honest, I hated it. I know that it is all part of the show and that sometimes you will have to sacrifice some stuff. Sigh.
Note to self, bring a jacket along instead! OH! and guess what? Azri will be playing a female role. It'll be a surprise! ;) Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment