Eighteen

For class this morning, we had the chance to act with the masks which Mr Rey brought. Different people channeled a different characters from those masks. I got to pair up with Minkyoung and Wandy as we were the last group to perform. We were to channel out a bunch of high school students, having fun on a friday night. We had such a wild night partying, drinking and smoking the night away. When Mr Rey mentioned "smoking", I pulled out a cigarette from my pocket and started to smoke away when all of a sudden, Wandy handed me another stick. I had no choice but to be puffing both sticks and getting really stoned for awhile there. There  was also excessive drinking and the three of us ended up vomiting on each other. It was really fun, being able to act foolishly with the masks on our faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment