It was a humorous play, a really good one. The storyline was about both women and men, what they expect from each other (in terms of love and relationship) and what usually happens when their expectations gets a little too high. It's basically what most people go through in the journey of life while finding for a potential candidate to be their "soulmate". During the play, the actors projected their voice loud and clear as well as their body movements. That was a tip which I picked up for our performance for finals. Overall, the actors did a really great job and I had a wonderful time bursting into laughter despite their string of dirty jokes. I'm really glad we went for the play.
ROMANTIC FOOLS
It was a humorous play, a really good one. The storyline was about both women and men, what they expect from each other (in terms of love and relationship) and what usually happens when their expectations gets a little too high. It's basically what most people go through in the journey of life while finding for a potential candidate to be their "soulmate". During the play, the actors projected their voice loud and clear as well as their body movements. That was a tip which I picked up for our performance for finals. Overall, the actors did a really great job and I had a wonderful time bursting into laughter despite their string of dirty jokes. I'm really glad we went for the play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment